Junior Sales Associate – Walgreens, L’Oreal Paris
Location: Deerfield, IL Office
Required Work Experience: Internship Experience
Responsible for assisting the L'Oreal Paris National Account Team at Walgreens with day-to-day tasks with a focus on driving business results. Will be responsible for ongoing reporting & analysis of our business and competition and providing recommendations based on this analysis. Will play a key role in meeting preparation both internal and external including creating presentations. Lastly, tracking our weekly POS/new item performance and ensuring we are delivering to our POS budget.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Own tracking of sales planning metrics for the team:
- Run and analyze weekly and monthly reports
- New Item Tracking
- Consumption trend analysis
- Provide Analytical Insights:
- Ad / Promo performance analysis
- Space maximization
- Competitive activity
- SKU analysis for “fair share”
- Oversee and Participate in Meetings & Preparation as needed:
- New Item Meetings, Walgreens Meetings, Grid Review
- Coordinate & Present at Business Meetings as needed
- Ad hoc projects as directed by management
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent college graduate (within 12 months) from a Bachelor’s program.
- Demonstrated interest in Sales and Merchandising in the beauty industry.
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
A successful period of 12 months in this position could lead to the following possible positions:
- Sales Assistant
- Brand Analyst
- Account Coordinator
- Sales Administration
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.