国/地域: United States
Job Title: Junior Supply Chain Associate - OMS (12 Months) – L’Oreal USA
Division: eCOMM Supply Chain – D2C
Location: 175 Terminal Av. Clark, 07066, NJ
Reports To: Dir - OMS
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Operations, we create innovative, inclusive, and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing over 6 billion products globally every year. We support over 36 brands across four L’Oréal divisions. We are consumer-oriented, and we act responsibly all along the value chain. Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Be Responsible for:
· Assist with placing UAT test orders in a staging environment
· Report, document, and review any errors or gaps in functionality with the OMS team
· Assist with developing brand onboarding decks comparing current processes to future state. The document will be vital in understanding and evaluating the success of the Fluent OMS
· Attend weekly meetings for various functions to document and distribute action items
· Contribute to a document to be shared and utilized by cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
· Assist with hypercare as we onboard new brands to the OMS
· Support OMS actions and report any bugs once a brand is transitioned
What You Will Learn:
· Obtain a full understanding of end-to-end flows for all orders, returns, payments, etc. Assist with the execution of UAT for a groundbreaking pilot.
· Have a critical role in the pilot of a global solution and the opportunity to make a direct impact on the success of the project. Contribute to processes to be adopted by cross-functional teams.
· Develop a brand onboarding deck comparing current SOP to future state
What We Are Looking For:
o Supply Chain planning, Retail, Marketing or Finance degree preferred.
· 0-3 years’ work experience in supply chain or e-commerce
· Must possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables, etc.), SAP a plus
· Business knowledge of retail: inventory management, merchandising concepts and store operations, retail math
· Prior experience in customer service or inventory management a plus
· 0-3 years of Data Analytic experience
· 0-3 years of Project Management experience
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Power BI experience
· UAT experience
· Analytical - ability to analyze large data sets and conduct root cause investigations
· Interacts effectively - ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
· Achieves results - pursues objectives with drive & stays proactive
· Innovation - questions the status quo, thinks outside of the box, and can implement solutions independently
· Manages complexity and demonstrates entrepreneurship - takes initiative, makes decisions independently, and able to manage changing priorities
· Displays sensitivity to the L'Oreal Métier and demonstrates excellence - focuses on completing work accurately and with high quality
What’s In It For You:
· Salary Range: $25 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, CA Sick Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
· Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.