In order to grow our position as the preferred beauty industry partner in the Benelux market, L’Oréal is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager for its Belux business.
Key job accountabilities:
- Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of retailers/clients account, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands
- Create an annual business plan/trade marketing plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the account.
- Lead or participate in the negotiations with retailers/clients on key launches, space, location and stock.
- Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with the trade marketing.
- Establish and implement the plan including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training. --
- Follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations. Support the development of the account, including e-retail.
- Drive the performance of their accounts (P & L). Manage stock agreements with trade partners.
- Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the brand. Prepare and conduct brands strategy meetings with the trade marketing.
- Orchestrate and coach all account interlocutors. Engage with retail teams to deliver trade plans. Coordinate with other internal departments on retailer/client activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department). Work closely with other account managers and retail teams.
- Represent the retailer/client internally.
- Master degree and minimum of 3 years of business/sales experience, ideally in a highly and premium customer/service oriented area in the lifestyle environment
- Good overall understanding of the Luxury service market
- Ability to liaise closely with key functions within the company (merchandising, sales, PR, logistics, management control and others)
- Ability to motivate & develop teams
- Effective digital assets
- Fluent Dutch, English,French (both written and verbal) required
What we can offer you:
- Based in L’Oréal’s Belgian headquarters in Brussels, you will establish the commercial strategy for multiple selective brands in coherence with their international positioning.
- You will manage your retailer(s) in order to produce best-in-class commercial solutions and to drive growth in your brand portfolio.
- You will report directly to the National Account Manager.
L’Oréal would like her personnel to represent the diversity of the Belgian society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.