- Build the joint business plan with the account(s). Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build forecasts and achieve the accounts results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the accounts negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of his/ her account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible ,
- Builds a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply Chain, Catman, Finance, Marketing etc). Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.