· Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of salons, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands.
· Train & educate partner salons to up-skill on product consumption and retail.
· Create an annual business plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, in-salon share).
· Lead or participate in the negotiations with salons on key launches, space, location and stock.
· Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with cross functional teams including education, marketing team, finance & SC
· Establish and implement the plan including in-salon marketing/animation/ merchandising.
· Manage stock agreements with partner salons
· Orchestrate and coach all account interlocutors.
· Work closely with the distributor team
· 2-3 years