所在地: New York - New York
Purpose of role:
This position will report to the Director of Wholesale. Responsible for delivering Sales for Key Strategic Account: Amazon, and other smaller digital accounts, as well as off-price accounts as needed, through developing and communicating strategic plans that meet brand and financial objectives. In particular, responsible for managing the relationship with Amazon SVS and Vendor Manager, managing the delivery of all asset requirements and developing overall account strategy being mindful of protecting the Body Shop direct ecommerce website.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Amazon Vendor Manager & SVS Relationship
- Owns the relationship with Vendor Manager and SVS for negotiating all sales driving initiatives (Marketing, Merchandising, Terms & PCOGS Shipments)
Delivering Sales & Profit Plan
- Develop Joint Business Plan in conjunction with Amazon team to drive sales through strategic initiatives
- Manage & Negotiate Terms with accounts for sales driving initiatives (marketing/merchandising)
- Work with Director Wholesale & Finance Team on monthly sales plan & A&P budget and monthly tracking/trend forecasting
- Develop Promotional Strategy for VPC’s/Deals and other promotional opportunities including KEY Amazon events (Prime Day/Cyber Monday) within Allowance Budget
- Develop strategy for Amazon specific initiatives (Amazon Student, Amazon Mom, Prime Pantry, etc.) to drive sales in partnership with marketing
- Work with Demand Planning for Key Launch Strategies
- Review Forecast with Demand Planning on a weekly basis and update with Strategic current initiatives as well as current trends
- Work between Supply Chain and Vendor Management Team on Sku changes in order to keep Amazon’s Sku Catalog updated at all times
- Develop strategic Account exclusives in partnership with Marketing to drive the business in key categories all year round and during peak holidays
- Work with off price accounts as needed to clearance excess and obsolete inventory
Sales Order Organization
- Responsible for working with Supply Chain to ensure orders are going out as planned in budgets/ trends
- Responsible for issuing weekly/monthly snapshot of Amazon Sales & performance
Other Account Management
- Responsible for also managing smaller/ad hoc Digital wholesale accounts (i.e. Jet.com)
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimizing the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace. Report potential risks, near misses and real accidents to relevant managers.
| || || || || |
Personal requirements for role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Retailer.com (Amazon background would be ideal)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing, managing customer relationship
- Experienced at planning and managing multiple projects
- Preferably worked in cross functional organization structure
- Ability to resolve problems with a resilient disposition
- Excellent interpersonal skills with persuasive and assertive approach
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership, and negotiation skills.
- Strong technical abilities
- Excellent Microsoft Excess Skills
- Must be flexible, work well independently, and have a team-oriented approach
- Must be able to travel
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- 3-5 years online marketing and/or sales retailer.com experience