A / Main responsibilities, deliverables and contribution of this job to L'Oréal VN
- Under the supervision of BS &TT Channel Head, build the joint business plan with the account(s). Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible
- Builds a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, trade marketing, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
- Conduct budget funding and manage well P&L of channel assigned
B / Most important qualifications, background and experience:
- Strong communication and presentation skills (in both Vietnamese & English)
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
- Sales and goals oriented personality
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to work under high pressure