POSITION TITLE: Key Account Manager - L’Oreal Professionel
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales - L’Oreal Professionel
LOCATION: Field (Dallas, Texas preferred)
The Key Account Manager at L’Oreal Professionel, supports the sub-distribution channel of SalonCentric. The primary focus is to identify and strategically coordinate with the Sub Distributors and the Territory Development Managers in growing brand penetration and sales in store and street for the Sub Distribution Channel of SalonCentric.
TASKS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies targets and engages new salon opportunities in the Sub Distribution Channel.
- Leverages L’Oreal Professionel and Sub Distribution resources and assets to expand new doors and grow existing salons.
- Partners with TDM’s, distributor sales consultants (DSCs) and Sub Distributors, to achieve brand goals and objectives as determined by the L’Oreal Professionel Vice Preeident of Sales.
- Develops strategic partnership agreements with key L’Oreal Professionel salons (new and existing)
- Works with L’Oreal Professionel and Sub Distribution teams to achieve goals.
- Attends and supports national / regional shows and sales conferences, quarterly regional planning meetings, and distributor shows and events as directed.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as directed by L’Oreal Professionel – Vice President of Sales and the Assistant Vice President of Sales for PPD – Sub Distribution.
- Proven sales expertise (3-5 years minimum professional beauty / salon industry experience) with exceptional presentation, communication, follow-up and facilitation skills
- Ability to master and maintain full comprehension of brand education norms and processes, business platforms and business resources, and to effectively support the culture and distribution strategy of L’Oreal Professionel
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to effectively manage budgets and T&E expenditures
- Ability to effectively cold call on key account salons and motivate them to change to L’Oreal Professionel.
- Strong team player and motivated individual / self-starter.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and commitments, organizing efficiently, managing time effectively, and adapting to complex and/or shifting priorities
- Proficiency in essential business technologies including MS Office and digital selling aids
- Valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to travel heavily within territory (65-75%) as well as outside territory when required
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate business needs outside of normal working hours and/or weekends when required
- Must live within the assigned territory, preferably Texas.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred or equivalent professional experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.