所在地: New York - New York
Purpose of role:
This position will report to the Director of Wholesale. Responsible for delivering Sales for Key Strategic Account: Ulta Beauty, as well as other smaller accounts through developing and communicating strategic plans that meet brand and financial objectives. In particular, responsible for managing the day to day relationship with Ulta Buying and Planning teams, managing the delivery of all asset requirements and developing overall sales.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Ulta Buyer, Ulta.com Buyer & Ulta Planning Team Relationship
- Owns the relationship with the buying team for negotiating all sales driving initiatives (Promotional Calendar, End Caps, Towers, Corporate Events, etc.)
Delivering Sales & Profit Plan
- Develop Joint Business Plan in conjunction with Ulta team to drive sales through strategic initiatives
- Manage & Negotiate Terms with Ulta for sales driving initiatives (marketing/merchandising)
- Work with Director Wholesale & Finance Team on monthly sales plan & A&P budget and monthly tracking/trend forecasting
- Develop Promotional Strategy for Markdowns and other promotional opportunities including KEY Corporate Events (21 Days of Beauty, Fall Haul ) within Budget Allowance
- Work with Demand Planning for Key Launch Strategies
- Review full assortment forecast with Demand Planning on a weekly basis and re-trend to current sales and current ambitions based on strategic initiatives
- Work closely with Marketing to maintain and develop strategic Ulta exclusive Products to drive the business in key categories year round and during peak holidays
- Collaborate with marketing on assortment add/delete for each seasonal reset for each different type of planogram.
Sales Order Organization
- Responsible for working with Supply Chain to ensure orders are going out as planned in budgets/ trends
- Responsible for issuing weekly/monthly snapshot of Ulta Sales & performance
Other Account Management
- Responsible for also managing smaller/ad hoc wholesale accounts (i.e. Military)
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimizing the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace. Report potential risks, near misses and real accidents to relevant managers.
| || || || || |
Personal requirements for role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Retailers
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing, managing customer relationship
- Experienced at planning and managing multiple projects
- Preferably worked in cross functional organization structure
- Ability to resolve problems with a resilient disposition
- Excellent interpersonal skills with persuasive and assertive approach
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excess Skills
- Strong technical abilities
- Must be flexible, work well independently, and have a team-oriented approach
- Must be able to Travel
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- 3-5 years online marketing and/or sales retailer.com experience