We are pleased to announce an open position for "Key Accounts Manager" in our Professionnel Products Division, based out of our Karachi. For those of you who meet the requirements and possess relevant experience, please feel free to apply after going through the key job descriptions listed below.
- Develop the short and long term Key Account strategy; propose prices and promotional levels in line with the Company objectives and ensure their follow-up.
- Builds the action plan to implement the Commercial strategy at key account level.
Budget Management & Forecasting:
- Actively participate in forecasting discussion to develop joint forecast in coordination with Marketing, Finance, Operations & Trade Marketing/ Education.
- Monitor stocks replenishment and branch wise forecast is followed up on monthly basis through extended team.
- Ensure saving on trade spend budget Year on Year to reduce gross to net spends.
- Identify customer trends and customer buying behaviors at Key Accounts to develop plans with Marketing and Trade Marketing/ Education team to maximize profit for the organization's product line.
- Partner with Marketing & Trade Marketing/ Education team for development of category projects at aligned JBP accounts with P&L projection.
- Ensure and follow a customer-centric account planning process to reach alignment with each client and designs a customer specific business development plan.
- Builds and execute key accounts Joint Business Plan with customers by creating win-win situation.
- Drive operational efficiency through extended team.
- Partner with marketing, Education and trade marketing for implementation of marketing programs and building blocks.
- Perform periodic checks on sales hygiene, sell in vs sell out at weighted channels.
- Ensure stock rotation, reduction of market expiries in collaboration with trade marketing and distributor teams.
- Ensure distributor order is in line with catalogue and forecasted sales.
- Ensure Branch wise agile stock is present and getting to rotation in line with forecasted number.
- Quarterly update SKU catalogue to ensure service level compliance.
- Ensure regular tracking and execution of all the sales counterparts, locked as per contract i.e. SOS & OCA etc.
Sales Target Delivery
- Achieve planned / forecasted secondary sales number in line with agreed customer and channel wise phasing for the assigned region.
- Manage all lines of the P&L, from sell-in down to gross margin, retail sell out and share position in the market to ensure delivery of key KPIs both internally & externally.
- Achieves and builds the channel/group of accounts results: turnover, market share, profit; consolidates, steers budget and P&L.
- Identify new business opportunities which deliver value for both L'Oréal & the customer, considering the impact for the team and the wider channel
- Contribute in designing future retailer/salon initiatives and collaborations; ensuring the brands maximizes all available opportunities in store/salon and online.
- Work with the marketing team to identify additional retail opportunities for the category.
- Design and ensure execution of Business Development Program to develop the customer business.
Customer Satisfaction, Retention and Key Corporate Relationships
- Builds a strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Monitor agreed service level targets are maintained for accounts.
- Builds a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
- Provide guidance to JKAM to resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
Looking forward to all your applications! Best of luck.
The Talent Acquisition Team