所在地: London (England)
国/地域: United Kingdom
Kiehl’s Deputy Manager – Flagship/FSS
Kiehl’s was established in 1851 as an apothecary in the East village of New York. We are a fast-growing brand with an entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated to outstanding service, unique experiences, and giving back to the communities we serve. We want to empower women and men making them feel more confident by offering a personalised and luxury consultation for skincare using our incredible collection of products. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales while making each of our customers feel special every day.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your already strong business acumen, apply creativity to your business and help the manager lead and develop the team as a Deputy Manager.
You demonstrate agility and resilience with your proven experience working in a fast-paced retail environment. Passionate about exceptional service you inspire and drive your team to shared success while offering a world class experience for our diverse customer base.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend Kiehl’s training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Business manager, Boutique management or Area Manager.
Mission: To help the manager lead and drive the team to achieve store business objectives.
To be successful you have…
- Strong business acumen including experience with sales analysis, inventory management and organising staffing
- Proven success achieving sales targets while supporting a team to achieve and exceed their targets
- Experience delivering on counter events as well as the initiative to create events to drive your business in the community and store
- Experience supporting a manager lead a team and meet business needs, targets and objectives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Embrace digital business tools and be an ambassador for these within your team
- Attend education and training and then support with training your team in the relevant subject
- Identify business strengths at store level and use initiative to coordinate with retail and training team for actions to maximise selling opportunities
- Where appropriate assisting the manager with team members appraisals and probation reviews
- Devise retention strategies for the individuals on counter
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.