ジョブファンクション: オペレーション マーケティング
所在地: New York - New York
Official Administrative intern program - Max 12 months
Kiehl’s Since 1851 is a group within the L’Oréal Luxe Division at L’Oréal USA. Kiehl's Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with a Kiehl's customer. Our fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over.
This Internship is a 12 month assignment with the Kiehl’s Product Development team with an emphasis on administrative duties.
· Manage product registration for China, which includes comps for new launches and reformulations
· Manage the Sales samples & VIP samples for all new launches
· Handle product registration for other countries (Chile, Brazil, Korea, Hong Kong, India, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.) following their specific registration guidelines
· Data entry into Marketing project management software to ensure all projects are tracked appropriately
· Work closely with the R&I labs to oversee all sample coordination for all new launches & meetings
· Must be a recent College Graduate within 12 months of their graduation
· High Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
· High level of organization
· Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
· Ability to execute with minimal direction
· High level of initiative and resiliency
Preferred Work Experience:
· Passion for Skincare/Beauty Industry
· Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities