所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: AVP, D2C Site Merchant
Function: Ecommerce / Digital
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: Luxe Division
Supervisor Title: VP, eCommerce
Location: 435 Hudson St
Section 2: Job Summary:
The role of AVP, D2C Site Merchant is the owner of the commercialization planning process for our eCommerce platform in partnership with brand and category leads. They will be tasked with overseeing the product & channel strategy, leveraging data-driven insights to make channel decisions that will generate positive KPI results. This individual is our brand’s analytics expert, using data to build a “bottoms-up” plan to hit our sales targets. This role will use daily & weekly performance to better understand our consumer and ensure that their needs can be met through our eCommerce platform. This role must partner cross-functionally with the brand’s direct-to-consumer leadership, the sales team, the marketing teams, the Luxe Accelerator organization, and brand’s D2C sales panner.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables & responsibilities:
Section 3: Job Requirements:
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of improving how we meet the needs of our consumer.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements:
Must to be able to work in an office environment.
Section 6: Required Competencies
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.