Job Title: Sales and Training Manager (STM)
Division: Wholesale Sales
Supervisor Title: Regional Director Wholesale
Location: Miami FL
The Sales and Training Manager is responsible for retail sales per door and education strategy for our Sephora Accounts in Miami. In this job you will cultivate and maintain excellent relationships within doors. Manage accounts to maximize daily and monthly business goals, promotional activities and launches. This position will allow you to use your relationships skills and business acumen to positively impact the sales & service strategy in Sephora stores & Ulta Stores.
- Responsible for daily, monthly and seasonal tracking of total retail performance within territory.
- Arrange and spearhead seasonal meetings. Prepare and carry out seasonal retailer presentations. Participate in and/or organize regional retailer strategy meetings.
- Educate Sephora/Ulta Beauty Advisors on how to sell our products using the Kiehl’s training/education tools.
- Coach beauty advisors to increase sales by making sure they are fulfilling all the responsibilities. Train Brand Experts on Kiehl’s Circle of Experience, product knowledge and set up in Kiehl’s Academy. Work closely with Area Education Manager to ensure that training standards are being met.
- Attend and participate in sales and management training meetings and events as directed by management.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- 3 to 5 years of retail management experience, with at least 3 to 5 years managing multiple freestanding store locations with broad geographic scope.
- Demonstrated success in achieving selling and operational excellence by hiring, leading, motivating and developing effective KCRs including management.
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and business partners.
- Strong merchandising skills and proven leader in designing and implementation of traffic driving initiatives.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the business landscape and ability to translate findings to positively impact business.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field of study (or equivalent work experience) required.
- Ability to stand and move about the store more than 90% of scheduled shift.
- Ability to lift 20lbs or more throughout the scheduled shift.
- Ability to travel 60-80% based on business needs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.