Kiehl’s Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York City’s East Village. Our unique formulations feature natural ingredients sourced from all over the world. At Kiehl’s we have a heritage of unwavering courtesy and good, old-fashioned manners that is expressed through our highly personalized service. We believe that making the world a better place starts in our own neighborhood – and that is why you will find unique philanthropic initiatives in each of our stores across the nation. If you have a spirit of adventure and a talent for serving others, we invite you to build a career at Kiehl’s!
- Creator of the Store Experience
- Coach and career development counselor
- Leader of strategic business initiatives and operational excellence
- You are 18 years or older with a high school diploma
- You have 5+ years of specialty retail store management experience
- You have demonstrated success in driving sales by coaching and developing a team of direct reports
- You are entrepreneurial, resourceful, flexible, and have the ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a thorough knowledge of the competitive landscape and can translate findings to positively impact business
- You have a passion for skincare and serving customers
- You are comfortable conducting skin care services on customers’ faces after being trained to do so.
- You have a flexible work schedule which includes nights, weekends, and holidays
- High School Diploma is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Physical Environment: Must be able to work on the sales floor for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.