We are looking for a Store Manager (m/f)
for our brand new Kiehl's Store
The Store Manager leads by the highest example in all that is asked of the Kiehl’s Customer Representative. A service and retail driven outlook is essential to the role!
- Responsible for achieving Superior Customer Service and Business results of the Store
- Smooth and efficient running of the account by establishing correct and regular communication.
- Achieves or will exceed the store retail targets and Key Performance Indicator targets
- Seeks out business opportunities within the community and communicates relevant information to Management
- Ensures accurate records of all Store employees’ hours worked are kept and that proper payroll procedures are followed. Responsible for accuracy of all orders placed and received
- Maximizes selling during heavy traffic periods
- Ensure sales floor is supervised appropriately
Brand / Product Awareness
- Implements the company’s education strategy as necessary, such as the personalized customer consultation and On Counter Kiehl’s Touch treatment
- Exhibits updated product/ingredient knowledge and application and ensures the entire team attends quarterly education
- Makes appropriate, personalized product and sample recommendations and follows Kiehl’s strategic smart sampling guidelines
- Monitors employees’ levels of product knowledge and service for accuracy, skill and application
- Ensures that all customers receive the highest level of service
- Coaches employees to achieve their optimum professional development.
- Responsible for creating a professional and positive work environment for all the Account employees at all times
- Candidate Profile
- Experience in team management, setting goals and follow up of team work
- Experience in retail/service with high service level standard (ideally from 2-5 years of
- Experience in cosmetic, fashion or hospitality industry
- Communicative, honest and open minded, able to work in team and contribute in achieving team goals
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines; planning skills and follow-up skills
- Experience in working with cash desk
- Native Bulgarian speaker, fluent in English
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English
latest by 14th of December 2019!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.