KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Oversee the brand’s online sales and development of an excellent user experience and customer journey on the web.
- Drive customer acquisition, retention and growth through digital marketing, and a seamless customer experience online, including managing CRM, loyalty programs and ensuring delivery and returns processes are effective.
- Drives relationship with partners (as outlined above) to ensure synergies between the brand’s own digital activities and those of the retailers.
- Develops customer understanding through customer data, contributing to the overall analysis of the consumer path to purchase.
- Works closely with marketing to define the consumer experience and e-merchandising Activates the right business drivers by tracking and drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization)
- Adapts strategy to fit with the nuances of local e-commerce markets and leverages best practices across geographies
- Ensures that the brand presence and journey online is consistent with overall brand standards and strategy
- Drives collaboration with technology teams and ensures continuous improvement and upgrade of the site.
- Plan & manage the development of additional website builds along with international task teams.
- Scale direct to consumer online sales (only applicable for e-commerce leaders of specific divisions/brands)
Contribute to brand profitable growth by designing and implementing local CRM solutions to engage, retain, upsell &recruit consumers and leverage insight and data.
Plan and deliver local CRM strategies across the brands encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty, promoting the brand and the new products Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including acquisition, analytics, eCommerce /merchandising, technology, creative, and sales
- Manage the local CRM Platform. Implement and optimize the CRM platform use, ensue it works seamlessly across the division and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the brand/division Manage and monitor data acquisition strategy in line with Group recommendation Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities in respect to local behaviors
- Execute local CRM Programs Create local CRM programs to engage consumer in line with local specifics. Has a broad vision of CRM potentialities and foster cross brands, categories or divisions opportunities. Maximize efficiency & costs: migrating when necessary to lower cost mediums. Enhance local business opportunities through external partnerships.
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Embodies brand identity & knows selective beauty universe
Masters fundamental knowledge: Digital media, CRM, E merchandising, traffic and conversion KPIS
Master competition, market, clients, and trends knowledge
Cooperates with 360° internal and external stakeholders guarantying a consistent customer experience
- Fosters empathy
- Knows customer profiles & transmits customer centricity
- Continuously elevates services standards and POS execution according to brand specificities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B Com, Advertising or IMM 3 year tertiary education (minimum)
- Prior work experience in FMCG marketing, sales or advertising beneficial
- Finance (P&L, price & PRI settings, sales forecast knowledge)
- Knowledge of new media technologies strong focus on digital
- Knowledge of products, market trends and consumers
- Research data analysis
MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS Programmatic Advertising Facebook business manager Google analytics experience Advanced Excel, PowerPoint & Word. No less than 3 years Digital experience.
- People Developer