所在地: Miami, FL
国/地域: United States
We are seeking a motivated team player to join our Travel Retail Americas team in Miami, Florida.
Travel Retail Americas oversees all Travel Retail operations across the Americas (over 900 points of sale) including airports, cruise ships, airlines, downtown duty free stores, and border stores.
An Account Coordinator works very closely with the Area Sales Managers and the Marketing team; the position is an all-encompassing one that entails both sales & trade marketing.
The position is needed full time - immediately.
The account coordinator will ensure execution of commercial activity, including implementation of promotional programs and follow up of sales incentives actions. The accomplishment must result in maximized retail sales and increased market share for all brands.
* This position is based out of the L’Oréal Travel Retail subsidiary in Miami, FL.
* Fluency in English (Spanish ideal).
* Must be extremely organized and detail oriented with strong negotiation skills.
* Experience with Excel, Power Point, SAP a plus.
* Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience
* Ability to travel 5-10% of the time.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (Principal activities for the position)
* Retail sales maximization through Point of Sales execution.
* Avoid stock issues and liaises with store management / warehouse/operations management to solve problems.
* At a point of sales level, warrants that planograms and assortments are respected and that Brand resources are used efficiently
* Sales Analysis: Sell IN / Sell Out analysis and suggestion of action plans
*Follow up on retail animations with clients and internal teams
* Analysis of promotions results, from a stock point of view
* Follow up on sell in/sellout/ Merchandising/stock analysis etc
* Exploring opportunities, building proposals and follow up on implementations
* Building assortment and suggested orders
* Role of follow up when ASM is travelling
Market Share/Competitive Activity:
* Gain market share through in-store activity.
* Reports on brand / product performance as well as competitive performance and activity.
* First offensive line in in-store space battles and share of voice.
* Responsible for the timely execution of all in-store promotions according to retailer and brands marketing calendars.
* Provides first-hand knowledge and recommendations on product mix and assortments.
* Responsible for the Brands images and highest possible standards following the brands strategies.
* Responsible for the management, local training and motivation of Beauty Advisors.
* Coordinate with Training manager for training and motivation of store staff.
* Maintains excellent customer relations at all levels between the brand and the retailer