所在地: UK - England - Central London
国: United Kingdom
Designer Fragrance houses the fragrances of Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Viktor & Rolf, Diesel and MMM. Launching highly successful brands year-on-year we have celebrated enormous achievements during the last few years, with some of the most credible brands in the luxury fragrance market and have achieved rankings in the top 5 fragrances in the UK and Irish markets.
As the Business Manager you will need to be passionate about achieving retail goals and have experience managing and developing a team through motivational leadership. You’ll understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer service as well as having outstanding administrative skills. Leading by example, you will be a brand ambassador both in the store and in your area.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all Designer Fragrance products and update this knowledge to the team
· Be aware of competitors’ products and their performance against your own
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
Execute Business & Operations
· Complete all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be fully aware and accountable for achievement of business targets
· Closely monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues following retailer guidelines.
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Plan and deliver business rotas / daily planners to ensure the business is covered on key trading hours
· Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed on counter, maintaining brand image
· Perform to personal targets and monitor each team member’s individual targets
· Use analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses.
· Build strong relationships with the team, store management, Area Manager and Head Office
· Showcasing the Brand working in partnership with the store
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Ensure you and your team deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
· Ensure you and your team make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Ensure you and your team have a strong focus on link-selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Ensure you and your team use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers
· Gain market share for the brand, with a goal of improving ranking.
Foster Service Attitude
· Show passion for people and products
· Ensure you and your team follow the grooming guidelines to promote the brand image
· Ensure the counter is a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Conduct business to business networking to optimise opportunities for the account, with a focus on demonstrations and events
· Master customer profiling
· Identify and develop specific skill sets of individual team members to drive the business.
· Coach employees to achieve their optimum.
· Carry out annual appraisals to develop stars of the future for the Brand.
· Offers regular and immediate performance-based feedback on productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanour etc.
· Lead by example
· Foster team spirit