CORP_Operations_Customs & Transportation Specialist
It is responsible for invoicing, transporting, and import customs clearance of cosmetics and promotional items imported from Europe, the United States, and China. In addition, expenses incurred are settled and expenses are managed.
[CORE WORK ACTIVITIES]
- Create an invoice for the goods being imported.
- Manage the schedule of air/ocean shipments on in-transit.
- The shipment documents are reviewed and shared with customs and inland carriers.
- Handle procedures for customs clearance and import goods with customs broker.
- Settlement and expense management for incurred expenses.
- Manage contract companies (such as forwarders, customs broker, and inland carriers) KPIs.
- Share the progress of imported goods with relevant departments.
- University graduate
- 3+ years of experience
- Those with more than 3 years of practical experience in the trade
- Those who have experience in cost management and analysis
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Proficient with MS Office Tools
*CV(Resume) is required to apply