LD(Luxe Division)_eCommerce Team_E-Key Account Team Manager
- To deliver the LD eCommerce sales results (Sell out, Volume, Targeted distribution) and customers’ goals.
- Build strong business partnership (eJBP) with assigned customers or accounts through regular contact of all necessary departments (especially brand team and Corp Digital team), prioritizing need due to managing multiple number accounts or customers.
- Leading eKey account team to deliver successfully company’s goal and objective with making great team collaboration.
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising in e-Platforms
- In charge of eCommerce Promotion by the customer by brand especially, require strong leadership in terms of cross-brand promotion and customer-driven big promotion with eJBP partners
- Anticipate eCommerce channel dynamics (trend/competition/New e-platform) to provide a vision to ecom stakeholders
- Lead transversal eCommerce excellence projects, cooperating with brand eCommerce managers, Brands and functional eCommerce stakeholders
[CORE WORK ACTIVITIES]
- Lead eJBP(eCommerce joint business plan), adapting JBP frame and way of working to accelerate eCommerce growth & optimization
- Develop a triple win (L’Oréal, e-retailer/pure player and shopper) strategy, adequate mix activation plan
- Manages animation of the brand eCommerce managers /cooperate with the brand eCommerce team in their business plan alignment with indirect ecom channels(e-retailer/pure player), with the right shopper and category insights, market and category reviews
- Build a trustful relation with counterparts at e-retailer/pure player’s
- Foster the use of monitoring tools (EDGE-Digital), A superior understanding of shopper needs and behaviors.
- eStore visit to enrich the discussion with retailers with data
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience in eCommerce
- 5+ years of experience of e-Platform management in sales areas as a manager
- Knowledge of Digital environment system(digital platform, payment, logistics, and IT)
- Sales experience that includes selling, negotiating, and leveraging insights to deliver customer and company plans.
- Customer experience within field sales delivering solutions that product, placement, promotion, and/ or pricing
- Strong hands-on sales skills, especially in working with direct/in-direct sales partners and selling to consumers.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in communicating with different nationalities & different cultures in English
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Analytics any other analysis tool
*CV(Resume) is required to apply