R&I / SRC(Safety Regulatory Affairs & Claims)_Regulatory Affairs Team_Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Contribute to deploying the Group’s regulatory affairs strategy and implementing regulations, notably for cosmetics and chemicals, in product development and marketing.
- Provide technical and regulatory support throughout the product lifecycle, from initial research to final marketing
- Participate in compiling regulatory reports in line with quality standards and deadlines
- Contribute to ensuring compliance with relevant rules and local regulations
- Contribute to cross-disciplinary projects initiated within the technical-regulatory network
- University graduate or above. Chemical, biology, pharmacy, or any related major.
- 3~8 years of experience
- 3 + year in regulatory affairs or equivalent experience
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Computer skill proficiency: MS PPT, Excel, Word