KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Ensure, in the requisite conditions of safety and quality, that internal clients receive the right product, at the right time and at the best price, while meeting the commitments specified in the budget (Costs, tools efficiency, productivity, capital expenditure, manpower).
- Every year, establish the vision of the production unit within the framework of the 3-year plan and the budget, challenging it where necessary, deploy this vision on the ground.
- Hire, develop and manage one's team. Develop expertise and know-how and implement and support organizational changes.
- Establish an enduring culture of continuous improvement by developing the self-reliance of field workers
- Oversight of execution of bulk processing, filling & packing, maintenance to achieve service levels to the customer
- Guarantee that resources (people, skills, training, tools, etc.) match the UP's need in the short and medium term to serve one's customer.
- Steer the Production team's continuous improvement on metrics such as OEE, Productivity, Consumption losses
- Reliability of results to achieve Operational Excellence (Quality, HSE, Performance). Put in place a system perpetuating gains made in the Production by involving one's team.
- Be responsible for, pass on and apply, in collaboration with the plant's other departments application of quality, HSE and EOS system.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBILY
- Be compliant to Quality, EHS & Operational Excellence Systems
- Pilot Change Control
- Improve daily working conditions and comply with the Group CSR goals
IS CONSUMER ORIENTED
- Use all information for customer and consumer satisfaction
- Act with economic & business consciousness
- Be expert in his area of responsibility
“MAKE IT HAPPEN” WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY
- Deliver products according to Operational Excellence Policy
- Share and leverage Best Practices
- Analyze and use KPIs for continuous improvement
NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
- Develop Benchmark mindset
- Promote innovative ideas and make them happen
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIRED
- Further education in technology (Mechanical Engineering qualification)
- More than 5 years of experience in a production environment
- Experience in working with a unionized workforce.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation.
Closing date: 19 February 2024