What You'll Do:
Ensure sales forecasts accuracy for FG and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process. Drive the PLV forecast’ consistency with the FG turnover and brand’s investment.
- Manage the sales forecasts quality and drive unbiased forecast
- Manage the global monthly sales forecast process.
- Build the baseline forecast for FG and PLV.
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization.
Who we are looking for:
- University graduated or above, preferable in Logistics, Business or related discipline
- 4+ years of solid experience in demand planning & statistical analysis
- Ability to build business relationship and partnership; having a collaborative mindset
- Motivated and self driven
- Well organized, independent problem solving and decision making