所在地: Hong Kong
国/地域: Hong Kong
Mission: Ensure the smooth execution of the planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product (FG and PLV) while optimising customer service and cost and while improving the quality of stocks.
What you’ll do:
· Build the Supply plan of the entity (both FG and PLV) based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
· Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation. And exchange with the MSL about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
· Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock.
· Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the MSL.
· Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
· Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the MAD dates of products which are out of stock.
· Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (inventory quality, out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL.
· Build the budgeted stock according to the stock and supply parameters.
· Participate to the best practices improvement
Who we look for:
· University graduated or above, preferable in Logistics, Business or related discipline
· 3+ years of solid experience in supply planning
· Ability to build business relationship and partnership; having a collaborative mindset
· Motivated and self driven
· Well organized, independent problem solving and decision making