We believe in beauty of every human being and the world we live in. We believe it is us that aspire the beauty of the world. By challenging the impossible, bringing products of the best quality and delivering customer centric service, we illustrate the beauty of life. Want to join us?
If you want to be better, stronger and more, let’s design your path together.
L’Oréal has huge planning operations based in Hong Kong to cope with aggressive business growth in local market and APAC region. While L’Oréal operates in a fast-pace industry, we offer work-flexibility and learnings to passionate & highly motivated individuals to develop their potentials in L’Oréal.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Process owner of Supply Planning: Build Supply plan based on the validated sales forecasts, co-packing plan and stock planning parameters
- Build the budgeted stock according to the validated forecast and supply parameters
- Manage inventory level to improve cost and profit margin
- Advise action plans for inventory clearance and improve stock parameter
- Works with demand planner and brand marketing team to anticipate risk in supply shipment schedule
- Support improvement projects and best practices implementation.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Passion for Business and aspiration to make a difference
- Graduated or above, in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, or Business.
- Determination to be a strong business partner
- Ability to influence and collaborate with senior management
- Proactive and analytical in use of business data for decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Proficient in IT tools related to Supply Chain, knowledge in SAP and Forecasting tools is a plus.
- MUST have proficient English and Cantonese or Mandarin