ABOUT THE ROLE
- Territory – South West Sydney - Burwood - Caringbah – Bankstown, South Coast and Canberra
- Build our partners’ business growth by adding value through strong relationships, service and support
- Proactively sourcing and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving monthly sales and growth targets
- Developing and executing promotional plans with customers, ensuring adherence to agreed deliverables
- Visiting & manage your customers on a regular call cycle to help drive growth and maximise opportunity within a given geographical area.
- Developing strong customer engagement, brand advocacy and loyality through a collaborative approach
- Demonstrate knowledge of competitor activities, strategies, pricing, client objections, & local market characteristics.
- Have a proven track record as a sales representative, territory or wholesale sales manager preferably within the pharmacy and/or grocery channel
- Possess strong communication skills, coaching, and influencing retailers
- Are passionate about building and nurturing customer relationships face to face
- Ability to easily develop strong, long-lasting relationships
- Motivated and resilient attitude towards goals
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence a positive outcome
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand