ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead by example by inspiring and developing your team to deliver outstanding customer service
- Set, drive and motivate your team to achieve sales targets
- Demonstrate extensive product knowledge to deliver 5 star customer experience
- Manage and oversee all operational functions of boutique/counter
- Work closely with the Area Manager to track sales objectives and business plans
- You are experienced in a similar role within the beauty industry
- You have strong management skills to lead and inspire your team
- You enjoy coaching and mentoring your team
- You are a confident communicator with great people skills
- You can work with budgets and business plans
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
- Extensive induction and product training
- Structured development plans for your career progression
- Product allowance and unlimited employee discount across L’Oreal Australia’s full range of brands
- Participate in profit share, be entitled to our commission structure and paid parental leave
ABOUT THE KIEHL’S
Kiehl's was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's East Village over 150 years ago. Today, Kiehl's is dedicated to giving customers quality skin care and hair care products based on the most advanced science and utilizing unique, natural ingredients. Kiehl's brings New York cool to skincare in Australia. It is a dynamic and growing brand with endless opportunities to develop your career.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.