ABOUT THE JOB
- Building and executing the brand online strategy to meet consumer expectations and drive commercial opportunities
- Constructing content and marketing activation plans for e-retailers & pure players, inclusive of all ecom A+ content and key ecom events
- Leading website optimisation, including ratings and reviews syndication and SEO article briefing
- Ensuring consumer trends, insights, path to purchase and behaviours (online and offline) are integrated into decision making
- Monitoring the state of market, consumers and competitors by reviewing launches, trends and through regular e-store visits and assessments
- Collaborating with brand team members to facilitate the conversion of KPI’s, delivering clear objectives (digital and data collection based) and providing insights to help with decision making and improve user experience
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting information derived from all data sources to generate insights, track ROI and make constructive strategic decisions and recommendations to management
- You have a minimum of 3+ years previous experience within an ecommerce/digital brand role within a similar environment
- You will have high level of attention to detail and accuracy, with excellent communication skills
- You will be able to work within budgets and tight deadlines
- You will have great analytical skills to provide accurate and on point reporting
- You will be adaptable to a fast paced environment with a readiness to learn
- You will be able to demonstrate initiative, great interpersonal skills, work well in a team
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.