About the Job
· Located at the national Distribution Centre (DC) in Dandenong South
- This role reports into the Supply Chain Controller and will involved planning and analyzing forecasts and trends for the DC primarily
- You will monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities across Supply Chain to propose appropriate actions
- You will be able to communicate information to various stakeholders in an accurate and clear manner
- You will prepare and present financial reports to senior stakeholders
- You will develop and process improvements as required
- You will complete the Month-end processes for p&l reporting
- You will be an up and coming Management Accountant who has commenced their CA/CPA qualifications, and thrives in a fast-paced and creative environment
- A strong networker, you will be able to establish credibility and buy in from internal and external stakeholders at all levels of our business
- Commercial and outcome focused you will be able easily collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- You will be a great presenter, being able to communicate information with external stakeholders in a clear and precise manner
- Previous experience within the FMCG or retail industries will be highly sought as will experience working with SAP
About the Perks
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across our portfolio of brands
- On-site staff shop
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
About the Division
Our teams within Corporate Services play a crucial role in supporting the business to deliver the Group’s strategic priorities such as Digital Transformation and our sustainability commitment Sharing Beauty with All. This area of our business provides expertise in Finance, Procurement, Legal, IT, Digital, Communications, HR, Scientific & Regulatory Affairs and Operations.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.