ABOUT THE JOB
• Define and execute the strategic marketing plan for the our active cosmetic brands
• Collect and analyse consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
• Work cross-divisional between Education, Sales, PR, Digital and Marketing and be the true custodian of the brand
• Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
• Propose and monitor 360 marketing mix strategies (instore, ATL media, BTL media, etc) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
• Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management and retailers
• Experience in a Brand Manager role, Product Manager or an Assistant Brand Manager preferably within an FMCG or Consumer Product Division.
• You will be an excellent communicator to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Analytical skills with the ability to demonstrate data-driven decision making
• Problem solver who can think outside the box, with resiliency to bounce back from setbacks
• We are looking for someone who is dynamic, a team player and is results focused.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, pediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay and SkinCeuticals.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.