所在地: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking an IT Business Analyst (IT BA) to join our IT team. As the IT BA you will work across a diverse program portfolio across new eCommerce functionality enhancement, Retail Operations and IT infrastructure. You’ll put your IT BA skills to work in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere as you assist in the development of the project delivery capability at L’Oréal.
- Work with the business teams to gather and document their needs and requirements
- Undertake this is a critical business facing and IT enablement role that assists the business in their delivery of core projects both from a business and employee experience perspective requirement analysis, process and systems design to ensure the development of business solutions the meets both current and future business needs.
- Assist in creating, reviewing and prioritising enhancements and change requests
- Prepare test plans, strategies and test cases using Jira
- Assist with and deploy change management activities including or running training sessions to end users
- Lead and manage smaller projects and change requests
- Play a key role in the evolution and realisation of the e-commerce strategy
- You have 5+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You are a hands on Business Analyst who thrives in an unstructured, face paced and creative environment
- You have experience in e-Commerce systems, including or similar to SalesForce Commerce Cloud
- You are proactive, have strong attention to detail, able to work independently and strive for success
- You are a great communicator and build internal and external relationships easily
- Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile environments
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Corporate discounts available
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 30 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter