Due to an internal promotion, we are currently recruiting for a commercial director for our consumer products division. You will be reporting into the general manager for the division and have a dotted line into the Chief Commercial Officer.
You will be responsible for leading and coaching a team to drive sales, growth and profit for the division.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Responsible for the commercial execution and delivery of the business plan playing a lead role in the sales and operational planning process on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Partner with key customers across the Australian market, both offline and online to develop and execute joint business plans.
• Build the commercial, customer and channel strategies to complement the 3 year strategic business plan of the consumer products division.
• Collaborate with the Division General Manager and Division multi-functional leadership team to drive continuous improvement in ways of working to enhance team engagement and enablement.
• Close partnership with Division finance team to manage and optimise customer investment to deliver strong ROI and meet budget investment targets.
• Strong commercial leadership experience within an FMCG Environment
• Demonstrated experience in leading teams and driving performance
• You'll be able to utilize data and insights to influence decisions and present complex info in a simple format
• Excellent stakeholder management- we want someone with energy and passion that can bring others along the journey.
• Strong analytical background and familiar with data-driven insights/ recommendations
• Collaborative mindset to play facilitator role between brands and commercial teams
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Product allowance/discount across entire L’Oreal portfolio of 31 brands
• Staff shop | Onsite gym | Sustainable café
• Work-life balance – Summer Hours | Lots of Leave (extra week leave)
• Volunteering leave | Life Insurance and Income Protection
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.