ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: Melbourne (Victoria)
Reporting to the Head Of Brand, you will be responsible for managing end to end brand communications activities to increase the overall consumer engagement for our Luxe Brands. This will be done through the following channels influencers, media, social and online.
You will be responsible for developing content through influencers, makeup artist and providing this content and assets to the customer teams for our couture brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
· Define and lead the marketing, social media and communication strategy for the Luxe Brands to ensuring consistency is held across the overall brand strategy.
· Identify, form and maintain excellent relationships with key influencers, including editors, vloggers and bloggers to execute the brand strategy to drive consumer awareness.
· Manage and brief external events agencies from brief to execution. Including budget management & KPIs.
· Lead all the communications activity to ensure a consistent tone and voice across all communications with digital and print media is aligned.
· Analysis and reporting to ensure ROI and effectiveness of influencer content investment activity.
· Identify and develop a plan for participation of local press and influencers in global brand events (online and offline) including press events and conferences.
· Ideally, you will have held a similar role within the beauty, fashion, FMCG or agency industry with a general PR and communication background.
· Previous experience in PR & Communications and managing influencer talent will be looked upon favourably.
· You must have excellent presentation and communication skills to be able to influence and engage internal and external stakeholders across all levels
· Previous experience creating marketing campaigns and content creation
· You will be self-motivated and be driven