所在地: Sydney (New South Wales)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Permanent Part Time Position (25 hours per week) located on the YSL Beaute counter of David Jones Miranda
- Lead by example to engage, motivate and develop your team to deliver outstanding customer service and achieve sales targets
- Responsible for dealing with all customer complaints, ensuring all issues are followed through
- To master YSL product knowledge, current beauty trends and make-up/skincare application techniques
- Work closely with the Retail and Education Manager of your counter to track sales objectives and business plans
- To manage and execute all YSL Beaute customer events and promotional activities held at your counter
- Experience in a similar role, working with targets and KPIs will be highly regarded
- Qualifications within Make-up Artistry, Beauty Therapy or similar
- Strong professional experience within Make-up Artistry
- Previous Retail Management experience is highly regarded
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
- Generous above award salaries
- Extensive induction and product training
- Product Allowance and employee discount across L’Oreal Australia’s full range of brands
- Structured development plans for your career progression
ABOUT THE BRAND
Yves Saint Laurent make up is the most DARING facet of the brand, always surprising, always unpredictable. Yves Saint Laurent fragrances are declarations, proclamations of the brand's enduring STYLE and values. Innovative and pioneers in skincare, Yves Saint Laurent believe YOUTH is a state of mind which cannot live without the science
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.