ABOUT THE JOB
• Work with IT and CRM agencies to ensure CRM systems, data and infrastructure are operational and in place.
• Interpret briefs, perform analysis and produce reports that enable stakeholders to better understand their customer and aid in the design of marketing initiatives, campaigns and loyalty initiatives.
• Identify opportunities to collect new data and mine existing data to help enrich our consumer profiles and build more personalized experiences with our consumers
• Ensure data security and privacy are adhered to when working with confidential and personal information.
• Develop loyalty initiatives to activate, increase CLV and improve repurchase and retention rates across the customer database.
• Develop and implement data capture strategies to grow our brands customer database through first party data.
• Utilize the customer data to help build and enrich strategic marketing initiatives such as emails (triggers) and paid media (look-a-like audiences).
• Build CRM strategies to help recruit, educate and support our professional services network.
• Analyse touch points within the Brands and CRM Team to optimise commercial opportunities and digital marketing ROI.
• Plan and deliver local CRM campaigns and projects that integrate with the broader digital strategy.
• Provide expert guidance and feedback on email design, user journeys and user experience.
• Act as a strategic business partner to various levels of stakeholders across the business divisions.
• Upskill and transfer knowledge to broader marketing teams.
• 2+ years’ experience in marketing with a focus on CRM, data enrichment, personalization preferably in the retail industry.
• Experience thinking critically on the best way to achieve campaign outcomes, and building high quality campaigns with recommendations on best practice.
• Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce Marketing Cloud is highly desirable.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive outcomes.
• Ability to think proactively and look for solutions.
• Proven data and analytical skills is advantageous.
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
• On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
• Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
• Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.