所在地: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Reporting to the Demand Planner Manger, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of brands. You will be a crucial interface between L’Oréal Supply Chain team and our key internal customers, ensuring the best forecasts accuracy and turnover construction. In addition, your key responsibilities will include:
- Build the business ambition for the biggest L’Oréal entity in Australia, the Consumer Product Division.
- · Lead a strong collaborative process among cross-functional teams, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial budget & trend and the marketing/category ambition.
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts proposed by the Marketing and Sales team, checking with previous performance analysis.
- Pilot our key KPIs to stay on track with our target: sales forecasts accuracy, bias, service level and stock level.
- Managed a healthy portfolio, ensuring Master Data management and contributing to its rationalisation
- Participate to the continuous improvement of the S&Op process. Bring your experiences to enhance the knowledge of all stakeholders in the Supply Chain & brand teams.
- Position yourself in the wider team as the "professional expert” of the Supply Chain.
- You have 3-5+ years previous experience within a similar role and environment
- You will have strong Business acumen and a deep understanding of the Sales and Operations planning process and Supply Chain
- You will have strong analytical skills.
- You will have advanced excel skills. It would be a plus to have Power PI + Macro Excel skills, to build efficient tools to analyse data.
- You will be motivated by achieving results, and managing complexity in a high-pressure environment
- You will be able to communicate in a confident and articulate manner, and you like to foster good collaboration with your business partners.