ABOUT THE JOB
• Maintain content for the Digital Training platform across all LUXE brands for our Beauty Advisors and Counter Managers
• Work collaboratively with our Education managers to develop content and manage social postings, engagement and competitions on the platform
• Manage aspects of our Beauty Advisor administration including costs and recharges, and onboarding for our Beauty Advisors on Time2Work
• Be the gatekeeper for training attendance and reporting
• Previous experience within an administrative or coordinator role with interest in training and digital learning
• Highly organized by nature and excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Professional, supportive with a positive attitude
• Intermediate Microsoft suite skills are essential
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Product Allowance and discounts
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
• Summer hours - finish at 2pm on Fridays!
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.
L'Oréal New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.