ABOUT THE JOB:
- Execute merchandising strategies online to contribute to driving sales for our direct to consumer eCommerce brands.
- Maximize placement of products and digital assets to drive sales, margin and traffic.
- Continually analyze, execute, and improve the customer experience as it relates to navigation and product page content with a data-first mindset; provide reporting to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Work cross-functionally to launch brand stories and ensure the customer experience is clear and conversion driving.
- Provide recommendations related to site improvements including features, functionality and capabilities to enhance the consumer experience including AB testing.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in eCommerce Website Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Manage data feeds to ensure our brands are well-represented off-site on marketing platforms, and working with agencies to optimize feed content.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Resolves complex back-end and customer-facing content issues related to site assets and navigation and item data.
- You will have around 3-5 years’ previous experience in a similar role managing and executing online merchandising strategies.
- You will ideally have worked within a retail environment with a large brand or complex stakeholder environment.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage and build relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- & on-site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that are changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.