- Providing strategic partnering support to internal business stakeholders in relation to talent and capability planning, change management and provide specialist HR advice on people-related matters
- You’ll partner with the business to ensure the growth of people leaders, with a focus on performance and development, coaching, and wellbeing
- You’ll work closely with the Head of HR – Business Partnering and the broader HR team by implementing strategies within your client group that support talent management, succession planning, mentoring and upskilling for our employees
- You’ll contribute to the implementation strategic priorities and programs to develop L’Oréal’s values and people based culture to champion activities relating to making our business a great place to thrive in
- You will hold qualifications in Human Resources, (or a related discipline) with broad human resources experience ideally within the retail or consumer goods industry
- You will have a strong track record of partnering and engaging with Senior Leadership Teams, General Managers and Executives to improve commercial outcomes for your client group
- You will have had exposure and knowledge within organisational development and change management
- You enjoy working within a busy team and supporting a dynamic and fast-paced business, as your ability to prioritize and manage timelines will be critical to your success
- You will be an excellent communicator to enhance your ability to influence and develop credibility and trust with senior stakeholders whilst fostering ongoing relationships with your client group
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter