- Strong commercial acumen and innovative/creative in working with agency to create written and digital materials
- Strong communication skills with internal departments as well as external customers
- Digitally savvy (drive creation of IT detailing platform and websites)
- Writing presentations and papers for healthcare professionals for symposiums, publications
- Understanding of relevant codes of conduct associated with industry would be an advantage (ASMI/MA code etc)
- Preparing and/or presentation of training materials
- You will be a pharmacist or have an allied science degree
- You will ideally have experience in the pharmaceutical/FMCG sector, someone who has worked in the medical department or as a medical representative
- Previous experience within the beauty and active skincare industry will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and stakeholder management skills.
- You will thrive in a collaborative team environment and be agile and adaptable to change.
- We believe in flexible working conditions for the right person.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay, CeraVe and Skinceuticals.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia