ABOUT THE JOB
- Support to Project Managers and Business/ non-technical teams in understanding As-Is landscape and gathering requirements to help define new To-Be solutions and/ or processes and help translate them into recommendations for development/ improvement of IT applications
- Define the functional specifications of the applications (including new reporting demands, data integration and analytical needs as requested by the business)
- Analyse the impact of proposed solutions on the business processes
- Prepare functional tests and endorse responsibility for validating developments/ improvements before application/ report roll out
- Provide support to Project Manager on governance and risk management of projects
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal clients/ stakeholders giving regular updates on developments and improvements
- Participate and deploy the change management activities by providing support to end users and providing trainings
- Ability to act as a proactive business partner: actively listen to internal/ external customers, articulate and clarify their needs into IT applications and to evaluate and challenge customers’ demands to ensure alignment with defined strategies
- Effective communication skills to articulate technical language to non-technical teams and be a conduit between the business divisions and IT
- Ability to manage complexity/ act with transversal management skills
- Ability to develop collaborative/ cooperative working, working in a team with members from different expertise, cultures to achieve collective goals
- Ability to produce documents and templates describing services, components or application; ensure that they are valid and up to date and that the functions and features are documented in an appropriate way
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in SQL and knowledge of SAP will be highly regarded
- Proven history of success in a business analyst position with 3+ years’ experience managing the entire lifecycle of a project implementation
- Strong analytical skills to be able to interpret customer & business needs and translate them into requirements
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts
- Annual product allowance to use across all of our brands
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our teams within Corporate Services play a crucial role in supporting the business to deliver the Group’s strategic priorities such as Digital Transformation and our sustainability commitment Sharing Beauty with All. This area of our business provides expertise in Finance, Procurement, Legal, IT, Digital, Communications, HR and Scientific & Regulatory Affairs.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand focused