ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
所在地: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
· Ensure day-to-day support working in the areas of Retail field support, including Desktop/Server/LAN and POS support,
· Manage Retail related IT projects to evolve Retail IT in accord with growth of Retail strategy from the Group. Projects include but not limited to Meraki deployment, MARS Payment Interface roll-outs, Retail BI and new system requests from ANZ.
· Cross-functional support for projects impacting the retail space including Loyalty/CRM and O+O workstreams.
· Responsibility for management of BeautyTech tools within retail domain.
· Ongoing hardware management including asset tracking, device configuration and any rollouts/upgrades as needed by the business.
· Liaison with Zone Retail IT team to deliver best solutions and manage deliverables to support the business needs.
· Build solid business relationship with Retail key users in ANZ. Bridge business and IT to support ANZ to expand the Retail growth.
· Moves, Add and Changes for Retail field force
· Ensure correct and timely follow up on requests and incidents, in line with SLA
· Ensure all installations are in line with the standards and policies
· Ensure regional/global enhancements or changes are implemented pro-actively
· Ensure changes implemented in retail are known to all LOREAL IT management staff
· Assist in managing external providers and outsourcing partners where applicable:
· Act as an escalation contact from the business and support partners for POS related issues
· Provide field support to Retail operations team and business projects that require field services
· Support and monitor all Retail IT systems
ABOUT THE PERKS
· Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
· On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
· Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
· Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
· Minimum 4 years’ experience within an IT role with proven previous POS systems experience
· Knowledge of retail business processes is highly preferred within the Cosmetic/Beauty industry
· Working knowledge of SCCM, Windows 7, 10 environment and MS Office packages.
· Knowledge on newest IT technologies and LAN/WAN
· You will have proven experience in running multiple projects simultaneously
· You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to nurture and develop relationships with your stakeholders
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.