ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a Junior Project Manager to join our Digital IT team. As the Junior Project Manager you will work across a diverse program portfolio including new eCommerce functionality and enhancements, retail operations and IT infrastructure. You’ll put your Project Management skills to work in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere as you assist in the development of the project delivery capability at L’Oréal.
- Project Manage the delivery of ecommerce projects and improvement initiatives
- This is a critical business facing and IT enablement role that assists the business in their delivery of core projects both from a business and employee experience perspective
- Assist in creating, reviewing and prioritising projects and change requests
- End to end project management of project from inception to BAU, including process mapping and project reporting
- Coordinate workshops, gather requirements, document acceptance criteria, user stories and priorities
- Contribute to user acceptance testing to maximise the successes of projects and validate project outcomes.
- Prepare Project Kick off documents and assist with analysing initiatives for business value
- Play a key role in the evolution and realisation of the e-commerce strategy
- You will have 2 + years in a similar role, or as a Business Analyst ready to take the next step into project management
- You will have a hands on approach to projects, ready to help in all project areas and someone who thrives in an unstructured, face paced and creative environment
- You don’t mind getting into the detail on a project and wearing multiple hats
- You have experience in e-Commerce systems, including or similar to Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- You are proactive, have strong attention to detail, able to work independently and strive for success
- You are a great communicator and build internal and external relationships easily
- Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile environments
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our teams within Corporate Services play a crucial role in supporting the business to deliver the Group’s strategic priorities such as Digital Transformation and our sustainability commitment Sharing Beauty with All. This area of our business provides expertise in Finance, Procurement, Legal, IT, Digital, Communications, HR and Scientific & Regulatory Affairs.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand