ABOUT THE JOB:
- You will manage the relationship and joint business planning with Amazon from P&L management, supply chain to e-merchandising.
- Manage your account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process and ensure alignment in the joint business plans, to get the retailers’ buy in.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders within your portfolio
- Drive the relationship with partners to ensure synergies between the brand’s own digital activities and those of Amazon.
- Work closely with other internal departments (supply, category management, finance & marketing) to define the consumer experience and e-merchandising strategies.
- Build accurate forecasts and drive account results by planning all sales growth drivers accordingly.
- Activate the right business drivers by tracking and drawing conclusions from e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization).
- Must have 3-5+ years strong commercial account management experience ideally within a FMCG/retail/beauty or fashion environment.
- E-commerce experience is preferable but not essential however, you will be a strong commercial operator within account management looking to expand your expertise within e-commerce
- Natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set you will be able to influence those around you to drive your account growth.
- You will possess excellent gravitas and strong communication skills to be able to articulate a clear vision effectively in partnership with your key account/s to achieve mutually beneficial commercial outcomes.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Annual bonus, Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of cosmetic, skincare, hair color and hair care brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and retail pharmacies as well as e-commerce and e-retailer websites. Our brands in this division include L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.