所在地: Melbourne (Victoria)
· This is an exciting fixed term contract role of up to 12 months duration commencing in January 2020.
· Reporting to the General Counsel for Australia and New Zealand, and partnering closely with the business in both countries across all brands, you will put your legal prowess to work providing day to day legal advice and support on a variety of matters across the areas of consumer law, competition law, contract law and general corporate/commercial matters.
Your job responsibilities as one of our legal problem solvers will include:
· Advancing the legal team’s legal innovation and legal operations strategy.
· Responding to internal stakeholder requests on a range of commercial issues – from the mild to wild.
· Designing, drafting, negotiating, reviewing and advising on proposed contracts, variations, terminations, new third party appointments.
· Ensuring compliance with L’Oréal’s way of doing business, as well as local laws.
· Reviewing marketing materials and advertising collateral across all media including digital.
· Conducting legal training across the business.
· You will have 4+ years post-admission experience and be well versed in some or all of the areas of law listed above.
· Previous in-house experience will be strongly preferred, and any experience within FMCG and general retail will be highly regarded.
· The successful applicant will possess a self-starting and ‘can do’ attitude, creativity, excellent communications and time management skills and be able to deliver results under pressure consistently.
· You will also be quick off the mark, highly collaborative, customer focused, have a keen eye for detail, and enjoy building relationships and anticipating the needs of others across all levels.
· A genuine appreciation for our brands, products and companies is a must.
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand focused organisation, please apply.
Please display your creative flair in the application – our eyes are peeled.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 30 brands in Australia and 20 brands in New Zealand.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for excellence and Responsibility.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
Since 2015, the L’Oréal Australia and New Zealand legal team has been embracing change by innovating the way it supports the business, to enable the business to move faster, while managing legal risk. The team is committed to making legal support efficient, agile and more collaborative than ever before. In 2019, the A/NZ Legal Team won the Financial Times APAC Innovation Award and was recognised by the Financial Times as one of the top 10 legal teams disrupting legal services globally.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.