About the Job
· This role reports into the Divisional Financial Controller and will see you planning and analyzing forecasts and trends for L’Oreal luxury brands.
- You will manage and monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities across the division to propose appropriate actions
- You will have one direct report, so the ability to manage and mentor is required
- You will be able to communicate information to various stakeholders in an accurate and clear manner.
- You will prepare and present financial reports to various stakeholders across the business, therefore a creative and passionate side for numbers is essential
- You will develop and process improvements as required
- You will complete the Month-end processes
- You will be a Management Accountant with 5 + years of experience who thrives in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- A strong networker, you will be able to establish credibility and buy in from internal and external stakeholders at all levels of our business.
- Commercial and outcome focused you will be able easily collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
- You will be a great presenter, being able to communicate information with external stakeholders in a clear and precise manner
- Previous experience within the FMCG or retail industries will be highly sought after
About the Perks
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across our portfolio of brands
- On-site gym & on-site staff shop
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
About the Division
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.