You will be responsible for monitoring the brand's sell-out performance by channel, and work closely with the brand director to manage risks and opportunities to achieve the business objectives.
• Roll out the Brand‘s retail marketing strategy and ensure its consistency with the brand's sense of purpose
• Collaborate with internal (Key Account Managers) and external (Retailers) to develop the retailer marketing partnerships plan including media, online and offline animations, gifting and sampling plans.
• Oversee the brand's education, customer experience & visual merchandising strategy, providing guidance to a team of direct reports
• Work closely with the Brand Director to identify long-term business opportunities, with a focus on distribution optimisation
• Collaborate with an internal network of product & digital marketers to develop comprehensive O+O consumer journeys, with a focus on the brands’ recruitment and retention objectives
• Develop the beauty tech & services roadmap across channels, working with stakeholders across CRM, education and IT on implementation
• Place consumer’s insights at the heart of the marketing and business model
• Share best practices and report internally to local, regional and global teams on the business performance
• Develop and mentor the retail marketing, education and visual merchandising team.
• Great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations with various stakeholders - external as well as internal
• End-to-end retail marketing experience
• Effective, structured, and hands-on approach, with close attention to details
• Strong digital marketing skills and business acumen
• You have in-depth experience leading marketing activities in your previous career
• You are consumer behaviour focused
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.