ABOUT THE JOB
- Creating and reviewing medical marketing materials according to appropriate codes
- Travelling will be 60% of the role, throughout NSW & QLD to train field medical representatives
- You will also drive and organise conferences, symposium and meetings
- Build strong and maintain relationships with clinics, providing clinical education and communication when required
- You will support the medical representatives on the road with medical knowledge as well as using a needs based influencing model
- Your role will include liaising with the training, sales & marketing teams
- This role can be based in NSW or QLD
- You have 5+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You MUST have Science or Pharmacy related degree
- Previous experience GP/Specialist Representative experience is highly regarded
- Medical knowledge/ proven experience within dermatology skincare is highly regarded although not essential
- You will have excellent communication (both verbal and written) and great stakeholder management skills
- You will be able to multitask and have the flexibility to travel for this role, which is crucial
- You will thrive in a collaborative team environment and be agile and adaptable to change
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay and Skinceuticals.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter