ABOUT THE JOB
- Build joint business plans with the account/s and contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurate forecasts and achieve the account/s results: turnover, market share, profit.
- Prepare and lead account/s negotiations.
- Drive action plans to implement the division and channel strategy. Ensuring execution and tracking down to store level and sell out.
- Build a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders.
- Know customer profiles and deliver customer centricity.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, finance, marketing).
- You have 5-7 years previous experience within a similar role, in the beauty category or the FMCG industry
- You will have excellent analytical and commercial acumen
- You will be a natural collaborator with the ability to grow accounts
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have great influencing and negotiation skills
- You will have the ability to work in partnership with your account to achieve mutually beneficial outcome.
- You will be looking for a company you can stay and grow in.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia